Fork Planet Survival Map 1.16.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Scythebrine ❘ November 21, 2020 ❘ 7,322 views
Fork Planet Survival is a survival map that was created by Scythebrine. In this map, your main goal is to survive. This map contains many custom features, such as a flat moon, mysterious nether castle, spaceship, and much more. There are many treasure chests and secrets hidden around the map. The map contains tasks for those who want to do something extra than surviving and free building. However, they are not mandatory, and they don’t activate any plugins. The tasks are presented at the beginning of the map. Feel free to do anything you want!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Fork Planet Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x