Find Your Wallet: Remastered Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Adventure, Horror, Puzzle
Author: Sparlaky ❘ April 26, 2021 ❘ 1,308 views
Find Your Wallet: Remastered is a puzzle map from Sparlaky. Starting this game, you work for a corporation called AtomCenter as a senior employee. When you got home from work one day, you noticed you had left some of your belongings, most notably your wallet, in the building’s locker room. When you return to the building and enter, you will notice that it has been abandoned and has become deformed. After that, it’s up to you to either back out or battle tooth and nail to reclaim your wallet.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find Your Wallet: Remastered Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x