Escape from Purgatory Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Survive and escape)
Author: 1daft ❘ July 18, 2021 ❘ 788 views
Escape from Purgatory Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 will change how Minecraft is played! You are trapped in a different dimension called “Purgatory”. Purgatory is the limbo between Overworld and Nether. In order to escape the Purgatory, you will need to explore. But first and foremost, you need to survive. There will be books with instruction on how to play the data pack so be sure to look out for them. These books will tell you about the lore as well as the new features of the data pack.
- You will now be starting in a different dimension called “Purgatory”.
- Your goal is to survive and escape.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Escape from Purgatory Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.17.1: