Energy Data Pack 1.17.1 (New System)
Author: nana345 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 432 views
Energy Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new system into the game. This new system is called “energy” and it is very similar to the hunger system. Your energy bar is located near your health and hunger bar. The maximum amount of energy is 120. You will be receiving benefits if you manage to keep your energy high. When you are low on energy, it will be a lot harder to walk and see. Energy is a fun addition to the survival aspect of Minecraft.
- A new system called “energy”.
- You can restore energy by resting or sleeping.
- Your energy deplets when you are moving, fighting, working, etc.
- You can change your energy bar color using this command [/reload].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Energy Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1