Empty Horizon Map 1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: AntiAircraftArtillery ❘ September 4, 2020 ❘ 2,116 views
Empty Horizon is a survival map that was created by AntiAircraftArtillery. The title is quite self-explanatory: there is no land in sight, and there never will be… unless you build one! You are in the middle of a deep ocean, alone on top of a small wooden platform. You will have to make good use of whatever you have, which is just about enough to get you started. You will have to find food, farm blocks, craft tools, and get more resources as you progress. It is an infinite experience with no end goal – you can expand your platform, reach the bottom, explore your surroundings, search diamonds, and even go to the nether!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Empty Horizon Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x