Divinity SkyBlock Map 1.13.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: AlvarHanso ❘ July 24, 2019 ❘ 2,986 views
Divinity SkyBlock is a survival map created by AlvarHanso. This survival map is not like a normal skyblock. There is a safe “Altar Zone” where you’ll have to complete some quests. Only five quests are accessible at the same time. When you complete all the five quests, you’ll advance to the next phase. At the end of each stage, you’ll receive a Tribute, with which you’ll be able to reach a new island. Pay ATTENTION!: some Gods will summon a champion to ensure if you are worthy of access to their ownership! Each champion or mythical creature provides a customised loot! During the adventuresome sellers will take their places in areas adjacent to the Altar; they will offer some exciting trades.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Divinity SkyBlock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x