Distant Past Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
Author: Sparkelz99 ❘ May 9, 2021 ❘ 28,207 views
Distant Past Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a semi-realistic themed Pack which in my opinion is very under-rated. It’s unique and out of this world. Mostly all of its textures are very well-detailed, going back and ford between medieval and realistic giving the players a whole new experience in gameplay. With a bright and vibrant color pattern, Distant Past successfully delivered one of the most diverse Pack ever. It’s like a default experience has been revamped to be better and showing you what Minecraft could genuinely be with pixel art. It’s very humble for Distant Past to roll with a resolution of 32x, making it friendly for low specs PC.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Distant Past Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2