Detect AFK Data Pack 1.15.2 (Idling Player Notifier)
Author: TheDiamondPlayables ❘ September 3, 2020 ❘ 4,416 views
Detect AFK Data Pack 1.15.2 adds a new system to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. With this pack, you can detect any AFK players on your server. The pack also counts the AFK times and will send you a notification whenever the player is back to your server. You can also customize the notifications, the name display and any can turn the notifications on or off any time. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
- Players who stayed in place after a certain amount of time will be marked as AFK.
- Admins can modify a certain amount of time into anything they want!
- Sends Detect AFK notifications whenever someone’s AFK/no longer AFK!
- Everyone can turn on/off Detect AFK notifications whenever they want!
- When you are no longer AFK, the pack shows you how long you have been AFK for!
- Custom Player Name Display for Active and AFK Players!
- Admins can change the Player Name Display into anything they want!
How to Use:
- Use /trigger info for the data pack information.
- Use /function main:admin_support for the in-game Admin Control Panel.
Admin Control Panel is used to change data pack options easily, without having to remember any commands needed. Use this to modify AFK Detection Timer!
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Detect AFK Data Pack 1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.x