Default-Style Fall Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4
Author: cursed_futureazoo ❘ October 5, 2020 ❘ 8,418 views
Default-Style Fall Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft’s primary goal is to give the game an appearance of a seasonal touch without changing the original textures of the game. The Pack allows players to experience such change in the atmosphere throughout the Autumn. It slightly refurbishes the undergrowth plantation and the grassland of Minecraft into a bit of reddish shade, bringing out that Autumn-Esque feeling which many been looking for while still being the default version of Minecraft. Not only that, but the Pack also reforms many trees, leaves, and in-game plantation in order for players to be immersed into the scenery of Autumn.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Default-Style Fall Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4