Death Counter Mod 1.17.1/1.16.4 (Calculate The Number of Deaths)
Author: iChun ❘ July 24, 2021 ❘ 203,388 views
Death Counter Mod 1.17.1/1.16.4 adds a way for the server to calculate the number of deaths a player has (since its installation). It will also notify the player of the death count and ranking on the server (configurable). It can also save deaths for a single session or export deaths to a Text file. And also has leaderboards.
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
- Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
- Setting the 2nd argument to “all” will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
- Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
- Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
- Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Death Counter Mod 1.17.1/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.17.1