Custom Arrows Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Powerful Arrows)
Author: r_3_x_y ❘ July 17, 2021 ❘ 709 views
Custom Arrows Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a data pack that adds new arrows to Minecraft. This datapack adds 3 custom arrows into minecraft: Lightning Arrows, Exploding Arrows, and Evoker Arrows.
- Adds custom arrows with special effects.
In order to craft the new arrows, you need to throw normal arrows on the ground together with some specific items:
- To craft Lighting Arrows: Throw 8 arrows on the ground with a “Channeling” enchanted book.
- To craft Exploding Arrows: Throw 8 arrows on the ground with a TNT.
- To craft Evoker Arrows: Throw 64 arrows on the ground with a Totem of Undying.
To see the detailed explaination, use the command 「/trigger」.
Please note that the arrows will only work if they hit the ground.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Custom Arrows Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.17.1: