Cube SkyBlock Map 1.12.2/1.12
Map types: Survival
Author: Fede22 ❘ May 12, 2019 ❘ 6,875 views
Cube SkyBlock is a survival map developed by Fede22. For anyone who has experienced the brilliance of Acid Block, we proudly present the original version. This map is undeniably one of the longest Skyblock ever created, containing 100 quests, requiring players to spend hours before they can thoroughly complete it. The “mining sites” section allows you to unlock mining areas where you can get materials or find dungeons. The “permanent upgrades” section allows you to unlock some beneficial effects you will have endlessly. Download the link for the map below and enjoy surviving through countless challenges.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Cube SkyBlock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12