CraftSound Data Pack 1.16.5/1.13.2 (New Sound Effects for Minecraft)
Author: playbabeTheBookShelf ❘ May 6, 2021 ❘ 4,604 views
CraftSound Data Pack adds a bunch of music effects to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. The pack comes with new 25 crafting sounds, which will play whenever you use specific materials such as gold, wood, iron, steel, and many more. CraftSound was created to spice up your experience and bring more fun to the game so check it out. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Use:
- Adjust sound volume: change Players volume in Music & Sound options menu
- Open personal settings: “/trigger pbbs.cs.trigger set 1”
- Open data pack menu: “/function playbabe:menu/craftsound/open”
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
CraftSound Data Pack Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x
For Minecraft 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x