Cornered Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: TheDragsterMC ❘ November 26, 2020 ❘ 6,146 views
Cornered is a horror map which was designed by TheDragsterMC. You’re a crew member aboard a large cargo ship from Thailand to the U.S.A. Corruption has taken over as most of the crew is willingly able to ship illegal cargo for extra cash, something you’re against. One of these corrupt crew members loads in a large container with a strange creature. It was promised that the creature would not wake up, and the reward would be in the millions. But it did. This creature isn’t from Earth and seems like an expert hunter. Can you escape before it’s too late?
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Cornered Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1..x