Colour Kingdom Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: BlueInferno ❘ April 13, 2019 ❘ 5,394 views
Colour Kingdom Map is a survival map created by BlueInferno. This is a colorful mystic survival world with a total of 6 color-unique sections. Explore dungeons, conquer castles and build incredibly vivid things to collect all necessary resources for survival. There is a hidden ender portal, find it and take your way to kill the Ender Dragon. Download the map from the link below and have fun playing this map.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Colour Kingdom Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12