Clay: Overtime Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: levelonesucks ❘ November 26, 2020 ❘ 2,456 views
Clay: Overtime is a horror map that was created by levelonesucks. Keep in mind: This map is meant to be played with high-quality shaders, although it will work fine without them. I would recommend BSL Shaders. This is the second Clay map in the series, there is no significance in the name and no relation between the maps. The Clay series is simply a small collection of very short projects made for your entertainment. It is highly recommended that you would also consider playing Clay 1 so you understand the plot better.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Clay: Overtime Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x