ChoiceBlock Map 1.16.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Thibeau12 ❘ November 21, 2020 ❘ 2,130 views
ChoiceBlock is a survival map which was created by Thibeau12. You are suddenly Kidnapped and brought to an island. On this bizarre location, your mission is to survive and complete all the quests, as usual… But first, a BIG choice will have to be made. Trust me, it will be the hardest one you have ever made. With 6 Unique islands and spawn eggs shattered over the map. If you prefer more adventure, you can go beat the ender dragon and the wither. This is a both multiplayer and single-player world.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
ChoiceBlock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x