Caves and Cliffs Expansion Pack: Cave Biomes Data Pack 1.17.1 (Underground Generation)
Author: lfellipe ❘ 7 days ago ❘ 729 views
Caves and Cliffs Expansion Pack: Cave Biomes Data Pack 1.17.1 brings the new feature of Minecraft 1.18 to Minecraft 1.17. This data pack will try to replicate some underground generation feature from Minecraft 1.18. This pack will increase the world height as well as adding in two new underground biomes “Lush Caves” and “Dripstone Caves”. You can think of this data pack as a preview for Minecraft 1.18. If you want to try out the new features then this pack is for you!
- Minecraft 1.18 underground generation.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Caves and Cliffs Expansion Pack: Cave Biomes Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1