Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2
Author: Aetheris ❘ June 22, 2021 ❘ 16,315 views
Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft is “brutal” in a sense of how realistic it is. Although, It’s only in its early stage of development, Brutalist shows many potentials in how unique and well-designed it is. Through bringing an atmosphere of the post-Soviet era into the game, Brutalist creates a sense of dread while you cannot turn away due to how beautiful the textures are. It’s definitely one of the best hyper-realistic Pack in a very long time, so be sure to check it out. The Pack has multiple options for resolution in 128x, 256x and 512x, remember to take into account of your PC specs upon installing the Pack.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2 (128x)
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2 (256x and more)