Block Recycle Data Pack 1.16.5 (Undo Crafting To Get Materials)
Author: TheTylerHuskins ❘ August 24, 2020 ❘ 27,455 views
Block Recycle Data Pack 1.16.5 adds a simple mechanic to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. Just like its name, you can recycle crafted items back to the raw material using this pack. Blocks like doors, slabs or stairs are available to be converted back into their base blocks. The pack will help you save a lot of wasted items and make your inventory look cleaner. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
- fence gate
- pressure plate
- unstriped logs
- quarts blocks / pillars
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Block Recycle Data Pack 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.16.x