BladeCraft Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: MrShortee ❘ March 14, 2020 ❘ 34,665 views
BladeCraft Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 for Minecraft is based on the famous movie Blade Runner. The Pack theme takes place in a distant future where there’s all sort of plasma, futuristic technology. The author flawlessly executes the cyberpunk atmosphere, creating this unknown threat of something far more significant than your knowledge lurking somewhere around the dark corner of the valley.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
BladeCraft Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10