Beyond 256: Flight Simulator Map 1.16.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: DTplayers ❘ November 19, 2020 ❘ 4,088 views
Beyond 256: Flight Simulator is a survival map which was created by DTplayers. Explore a world where the only goal is an adventure! This is a modified survival experience. Start on your home island and develop the technology to explore quicker than ever before through the power of flight. Explore 6 runway locations, build your own airport, build a giant house, or just do whatever you want to do. This is an open survival experience and there are no driving story-lines that direct the player to a specific goal.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Beyond 256: Flight Simulator Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x