Better Cauldrons Data Pack 1.15.2 (Put More Things In Your Cauldrons)
Author: TBC_Miles ❘ August 14, 2020 ❘ 3,601 views
Better Cauldrons Data Pack 1.15.2 adds many new features to the cauldron in the world of Minecraft Vanilla. Cauldrons have always been underestimated as its only function is to store 3 bottles worth of water. With this pack, cauldrons have the ability to store many new types of liquid such as lava, regeneration potion, strength potion and many more. Furthermore, cauldrons can also be used to create special arrows, simply by “dipping” arrows into the cauldron stored with potions. Keep in mind that any players stand near a cauldron with a stored potion will also get that potion’s effect. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy.
- Ability to store lava
- Ability to store many potions: Regeneration, Strength, Weakness, Slow Falling, Invisibility, Jump boost, Water breathing, Poison, Fire Resistance
- When a player is standing in a cauldron with a stored potion, that player will get that potion effect
- When right-clicking a potion filled cauldron with an arrow you will “dip” the arrow creating a dipped arrow of that potion
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Better Cauldrons Data Pack 1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.15.x