Belladona Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: _Caswell_ ❘ February 11, 2021 ❘ 2,395 views
Belladona is a horror map created by _Caswell_. In 1963, an incident at a hotel occurred and everyone was found dead. The reason is unknown. But not only that. 1969, it’s been 6 years since the incident and so far, 10 people tried to explore the abandoned hotel and they all disappeared. Urban legends state that the hotel ain’t really what it seems to be… You as a fugitive for 13 days now find it after trying to seek refuge for the snowstorm. Your life however… Takes a turn… A creepy journey that will keep you on the edge of your seat awaits.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Belladona Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x