Bees Seas Map 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Luki ❘ May 1, 2021 ❘ 2,142 views
Bees Seas is a survival map from Luki. This map is for you if you want to live on a stranded island with difficult terrain. The island will bring you all the joy and excitement of your adventure with completely custom terrain generation, including trees, ores, buildings, caves, and biomes. Since this map is huge (approximately 1500 blocks square), make sure you have a good rig before playing it with shaders. Download the map from the link below and have fun surviving on this beautiful island.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Bees Seas Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x to 1.16.x