BeeBlock Islands Map 1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Gameyeeter ❘ July 13, 2020 ❘ 2,305 views
BeeBlock Islands is a survival map that was created by Gameyeeter. This is a map similar to the original Skyblock by Noobcrew. You are on an island with other islands around it, and you have a glass cube with a bee nest inside of it. STARTING TIP: There is something really important under the island… Maybe use a second ice cube to get down to it? Countless challenges offered within this genius map include getting bees into the glass cube, reaching every island, going to the nether, killing at least 5 blazes, killing the dragon, finding an End City, as well as getting elytra. The ultimate challenge is to have at least 18 nests/hives with 3 bees in the glass cube.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
BeeBlock Islands Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x