Beastmaster Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: bRanN ❘ January 21, 2021 ❘ 2,810 views
Beastmaster is a survival map created by bRanN. This map features a custom survival experience for one player. In this map, you will explore 7 lands, each with its own advancements. Your skills and equipment will improve as you become stronger. Unique features in this map are: Skilled Hunting (custom set of items for every mob and tool you use to kill it), Survival Crafting (all crafting can be done in 2×2 crafting grid in inventory), Hunter Skills & Hunter Training, Hunter’s Essence Crafting. Download the map from the link below and start the adventure.
“Welcome young hunter. Your life up to this point has been quiet and simple.
You’ve learned all of the basic hunter skills expected of you –
but you’ve not yet had reason to push your knowledge beyond those.
At least, not until today…”
~ bRanN, the Storyteller
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Beastmaster Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x