Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (7 Bauble Slots to Players Inventory)
Author: Azanor ❘ August 7, 2019 ❘ 1,597,675 views
Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character. It adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt, head, body, charm and two rings slots.
It adds 4 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2