Batty’s Coordinates Data Pack 1.17/1.16.5 (Display your Coordinates)
Author: BatHeart ❘ July 16, 2021 ❘ 2,686 views
Batty’s Coordinates Data Pack 1.17/1.16.5 is a simple data pack that display useful information about your coordinates. This pack will displays the X, Y and Z coordinates constantly on the ‘actionbar’ (i.e. above the health and hunger bars). Also shows the compass direction you are facing (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW), and indicates whether the X or Z coordinates will go up (+), go down (-) or remain the same (=) if you move in the direction you are facing. The Minecraft “day number” is also shown as “DY”.
- Displays useful information about your location.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Batty’s Coordinates Data Pack 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2:
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.17: