Bask Pixel Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: Storiie ❘ May 4, 2020 ❘ 18,864 views
Bask Pixel Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 for Minecraft specializes in being FPS-saving, looking good and being unique at the same time. The Resolution of 8×8 is a very hefty texture pack size because you have only a few pixels to work with in creating an object, yet the author managed to pull it off by reinventing most of the things. Later in the update, more textures will be added, such as the animation of breaking an item or turning the record on the jukebox. Optimizing itself to only 8x Resolution, Bask Pixel promises a great experience even for those with a terrible PCs specs.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Bask Pixel Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10