Architectury API Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Hooks, Game Features)
Author: shedaniel ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 53,322 views
Architectury API Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is an intermediary api aimed to ease developing multiplatform mods.
- Architectury is an api to abstract calls to fabric api and forge api as both loader has different implementations of what can be perceived as the same thing.
- Architectury updates regularly, with new hooks and features. Currently contains over 90 events hooks, networking abstraction, loader calls abstraction, game registry abstraction and an easy to use @ExpectPlatform annotation.
Advantages of Architecture:
- Less boilerplate for your multiplatform mod
Usage of @ExpectPlatform:
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla.
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher.
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play.
- Press Start on Desktop.
- Choose Run.
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Architectury API Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1