AquaDome Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Anormalasado ❘ October 2, 2019 ❘ 13,309 views
AquaDome is a survival map created by Anormalasado. In AquaDome you encounter yourself in the middle of the ocean, all you have is a small glass dome with a tree, some grass and a single see. Your job is to survive no matter the cost, some pro tips are: eat Dried Kelp, you can find it everywhere and in big quantities, and all you have to do is cook them. Doors are your friends, mining in the ocean is really slow, however, if you bring a door with you you can place it and mine from the place you placed the door as there will be no water in that 1 x 1 area, allowing you to mine at normal speed.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
AquaDome Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x