Acidblock Map 1.13.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Suspiria ❘ May 12, 2019 ❘ 13,163 views
Acid Block is a survival map created by SUSPIRIA. This map takes inspiration from Skyblock and its aquatic update. It presents players with a whole new genre of minigames. Throughout the game, there are countless challenges for you to complete. In addition, customization is also a unique feature focus by the developer as there will be custom advancements and custom crafting, which means 100% fun. The objective is simple, survive on an island surrounded by acid ocean, but even more intriguing, you get to explore the extremely detailed marine world. Download the link for the game below and enjoy surviving on your acid naval journey.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Acidblock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Updated to version 1.0