Abscond Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: TheHeroBrain ❘ May 6, 2021 ❘ 2,760 views
Abscond is a puzzle/horror map created by TheHeroBrain. This is the sequel to Save The Youtubers. This map contains jumpscares and loud noises, so make sure you are OK with those before downloading the map. In this map, the father has left you for the weekend. You don’t feel safe around him, so you’re escaping. While doing so, you need to publish your map so that the world can know about the atrocities your father has committed. Download the map from the link below and try your best to escape.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Abscond Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x