88Craft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4
Author: dizzygoo ❘ May 1, 2021 ❘ 10,433 views
88Craft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft was made as part of a challenge “to create a resource pack in 8-hours!”. With the sore purpose to increase the FPS and make the game a bit more cartoonish, you can’t stop but admire the author for actually pulling it off in 8 hours. While it is amazing to achieve the goal of completely revamping Minecraft in only 8 hours, the author still promises to continue their project, so you can expect to see updates coming in the future. There are a few blocks planned to be changed slightly (recolors and small touch-ups mainly), and big updates for things like mobs and armors. With the author’s talent and his vision to overhaul Minecraft in this 8×8 style, and constantly improving upon already done textures. Without the time limit, they’ll deliver one of the best 8x resolutions back there is.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
88Craft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4